We assist our Swiss and foreign clients in setting up corporate entities and provide advice on their legal form, internal organization and operation. We have wide experience in analysing existing structures and in advising on reorganizations and restructurings of companies and groups of companies. Our areas of expertise also include shareholder relations and staff- and management-related questions.
We are consulted primarily on matters concerning enterprises that operate both in Switzerland and abroad.
Our activities focus on the following areas:
- Choice of legal entity (corporation, limited liability company, association, foundation, etc.)
- Corporate organization (by-laws, internal regulations, etc.)
- Group's governance and Corporate governance, including the role and liability of directors and auditors
- Implementation of regulatory requirements
- Shareholder agreements
- Domiciliation of foreign shareholders and managers
- Salary structures and establishment of profit-sharing plans
- Restructuring (mergers, spin-offs, asset transfers)
- Compliance and anti-money laundering risk management